Wednesday, 20 July 2011

NEW! Follow by email

Please note the new "Follow by email" button to the right of this post.

I think it means when I put down the baby, the laundry, my phone, my diary, the grouting tool and a washing up sponge and sit down to write a sporadic new post, you will be alerted by email.

Please note that I do not understand how this works so if something goes wrong, like you don't receive it, or you receive it 8 times, you are welcome to email me to complain, but I probably won't be able to do anything about it.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent news. I have missed far too many posts through my slovenly not checking your blog often enough ways. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get it from, I want one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to dashboard, design, add gadget and then it's the first thing that pops up. exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog....so funny. Now I get an email too! Thanks @duckeggblue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah - husband was threatening to show me how to follow your blog using Google Reader but I would have had to pay him in Creme Eggs...this is much better! Thank you.
    PS The dumplings look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant. Thanks for adding it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the 'Follow By Email' thing. I'm a widget fiend, with the result that my blog is groaning under the weight of them. But the follow by email works, so you're not likely to be bombarded with complaints.

    Re: keeping kids amused in summer. At least you live in LONDON!! Try growing up in a tiny village in the middle of an Irish bog. To get 3 bored-shitless kids out from under her feet, my mother used to say, 'Go the fuck outside and find some traffic to play in'. Nice.

    ReplyDelete